New games all the time, this one is Blog Tag. Don Sorcinelli tagged me via his blog and so now I am to write a blog entry that reveals things about me that you wouldn’t be likely to know and then tag others. I will do the first part to the letter, but will only tag a single individual instead of five.
– I was a pacifist until the age of 9. After that I went rabid and couldn’t be confused for a pacifist by anyone who has met me since.
– My nickname in High School was “NATO”. Even my teachers called me that.
– I was an avid fan of Battlestar Galactica and still have my trading cards. I just can’t get into the new series, but I have watched it and it is good, but the Cylons should be obviously mechanical.
– I still don’t watch war movies set in the Gulf. Tried, doesn’t work well.
– My mother was a Roman Catholic Nun for 2 years before she decided it wasn’t the life for her and left. Moral of the story is that I was brought up very Catholic.
– I served as an altar boy for over 3 years. Father Foley was the kind of priest from the movies in the 50s, not from movies to come.
– I drank at least a 6 pack of Coke everyday until later in 1991 when I quit cold turkey.
– I like most music except Jazz. I prefer Fleetwood Mac, AC/DC, The Eagles, Charlie Danials and Pink Floyd (varied to say the least).
– I watch MASH whenever it is on and I am home.
I have more, but you will have to buy me a drink (Ice Water) to hear it
I tag Duane Laflotte. He has now been tagged by both me and Don.